Can I Get Into The Culinary Arts If I Test At A 9th Grade Level?

3

MACK’s Answer

I starter in culinary arts when I was in the 9th grade. Now I’m a millionaire. Not much to it if you have a good work ethic and willingness to learn outside of your traditional classroom. And in some schools you can even receive credits for working/Volunteering out of school.

0

Dada’s Answer

Hi Shane ,
The standards in culinary programs are high, and hands-on training can be a blessing majority of times , mainly for you to survive in culinary industry - commitment in order to practice , determination and perfect cooking techniques are a must . In my honest opinion i would recommend you to enroll in a culinary institute to understand "The Culinary Arts" in a broader view.

All the Best Shane .

0

Chip’s Answer

Anyone can get into the culinary arts! Some of the most world renowned chefs didn't do well in your typical schools then did extremely well in culinary school & went on to very successful careers!

0