What would be a reasonable salary to expect? What is the long term potential?

I am a senior at Brennan High School Interested in going into the business field. #business #entrepreneur #business-management #marketing...

James’s Answer

Joey, sites like LinkedIn and Glassdoor will give you a lot of information around pay expectation. Given that the salary is a reflection of your education background, experience and skills, I'd recommend you strengthen your position on those areas, and put yourself in a better position when it comes to the salary discussion.

Mark’s Answer

Joey the salary request often times will be based on years of experience, along with how much experience you have today. Often times there roles / jobs that require someone with a unique or rare skillset which command a higher base pay. When evaluating the long term potential , this is a great question to ask yourself and the company/s you meet. I have found in today's market people on average are staying in jobs now 3-5 years. Whatever you decide to do to earn a living or create a career, do what you enjoy most and the money will be there.