What is the most enjoyable part of your job in your opinion?

16
16

0
Hi Chase - I'm actually originally from Marshalltown, IA. I work in a consulting firm. The best part I like about my job is being challenged. At PwC, I get to do something each day working with smart people and tackling challenging problems. I wanted to do something to make an impact in technology but also think big. Consulting allows me to provide my opinions and let's others weigh in.
0

James’s Answer

0
Hi Chase,

The most rewarding part of my job is helping people solve problems. I work in public accounting and constant have the opportunity to help individuals solve important problems. Seeing that you're able to make a difference in someone's life is very rewarding and makes going to work very enjoyable.

Hope this is helpful!
0

Jeff’s Answer

0
Finding new ways to make things better and improve things for those who come next.
0

Narendrakumar’s Answer

0
Helping Customers to solve new and complex real-world Networking problems almost everyday.

More Challenging the problem, higher the chances to apply your aquired skills to resolve it.

Work along with the Elite group of professionals in the Industry.
0

Ratna’s Answer

0
Hi Chase

I think the answers to this question could vary from company to company and also may differ from person to person. I enjoyed the ownership of everyday challenges Problem-solving. Being in the Product quality and delivery domain I enjoyed the multi-tasking nature of my job. The feeling that I am contributing to the overall quality and productivity. I also enjoyed and appreciated good professional friendships and the opportunities to learn from many talented people that I worked with.
0

Hector’s Answer

0
The most enjoyable part of my job is when I'm able to automate or document a process that is repeatable and can be followed by anyone else in my team. Then I'm able to actually apply the final solution by scheduling it a job via a program or script and execute it whenever it is needed. I know that I've avoided a lot of manual steps which in turn gives me time to improve on it.
0

Donna’s Answer

0
I co-founded the Charity team in our call center. We work with several non profits throughout the year and do fundraising. Getting my co-workers and peers involved and seeing how much they enjoy the new aspect of their lives is very rewarding for me. Other than that I would say building relationships and being able to make someone's life just a little bit easier when they need it. A pep talk, a shoulder or an ear to listen. Means a lot to me to be the go to person for alternate resolutions.
0

Dennis’s Answer

0
Chase knowing no day is ever the same and interacting with real good people!
Make sure you tell yourself everyday - I’m going to make a difference today!

Good Luck!
0

James’s Answer

0
Going to work and working with my co-workers. They make the job fun and less boring. Why not have fun while doing your job, right?
0

Vanessa’s Answer

0
Helping to make service better for our customers. I just to talk to them on the phone and being able to improve the service and make customer happy is the most enjoyable part of my job
0

Kathryn’s Answer

0
The most enjoyable part of my job is the feeling that I am making a positive impact in my community. I also enjoy helping my fellow employees to find ways to contribute that works for them, as well.
0

Jacob’s Answer

0
For me, as a programmer, I LOVE knowing that something I created or contributed too is being used by some of the largest companies in the world, often for some of their most important software. Hearing from our sales team that a feature I helped guide from idea to reality won over the customer and got us a sale is highly motivating.
0

Robin’s Answer

0
I work in philanthropy so for me, the ability to work with public charities to fund a program that is going to help people is very satisfying!
0

Telmo’s Answer

0
I suppose it changes from person to person but for me, there is nothing more rewarding than getting to the bottom of an issue/project that seemed impossible.
It not only motivates me, but also reminds me there is no impossible in IT
0

Vanessa’s Answer

0
0