I want to do work full time , which job is better to get good salary?

2

Simon’s Answer

I would concentrate on doing something that you enjoy rather than going strictly for a high salary. You will be working for a long time and you will only be your best if you enjoy what you are doing. Generally speaking the more education you need to reform a job the more you will make, but if you like working with your hands, a technical school will give you the skills and a very livable salary. What I suggest is 1) find out what you like doing. 2) Get on the internet and explore that career and find out all you can. Be sure to pick a field that you can get a job in...3) start studying and taking courses relating to that area. 4) Try to get a job/apprenticeship/internship to explore that job. Good luck.

0

Denise’s Answer

Identify your career interest first, because you will work in a job for a long time and you want to be happy with your career choice. The pay will be aligned with your career choice.

0