Can a person do master of science after pursuing BBA degree ?

16

Is MBA best after doing BBA or MS is best can u suggest me best ? #career #career-counseling #careers #masters #manager

16

Gary’s Answer

2

Hi,
I wanted to answer your question and give you some feedback, I think this is more of a personal choice and depends on your career and education goals. If you can afford it financially, it is probably best to work on your MBA right after your BBA...but, real world experience in the business world can help you just a much as education if you decide to take a break and work after your BBA...either way, you are making a good choice. Good luck!

Gary's points are great advice. Long ago I recommended a person (my niece) great in math and an introvert to pursue being a CPA. She discovered after years as a CPA that being an Insurance Actuary seemed like a much better fit. More numbers less people. She is now in Mortgage Financing. Hmmm! Paul A Coulter Translate
thank you.. jagan K. Translate
I will largely agree with the sentiment posted already. I personally completed BBA and then decided not to pursue an MBA because I was not strong on the finance side and it would have potentially limited my future opportunities only because of the path I was on. I chose a masters in Leadership because it fit better in my current professional interests, personal passion, and career path. The result is it has help propel me because it is in a field I have genuine interest. Certainly, the master's will differentiate you as a dedicated and educated person with expertise in your field. Good luck! Christopher Smith Translate
2

Rebecca’s Answer

0
This question is more subject to your interest and the entry criteria of the subject. MS and MBA is very different.

For MS, there is wide range of subjects that you can choose, e.g. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, etc. Some of them may require you have the Bachelor degree on that particular subject.

MBA is more or less to advance the knowledge you have learnt in BBA. The lessons involves a lot of case studies and discussions. The students may benefit with a few years working experience.

You may need to explore more on these 2 streams and decide. In fact, these 2 are not mutual exclusive. You can consider to take a MS (if your background is eligible.) first and then you can take MBA after working for a few years.

Hope this help!
0