I always write a to do list at night before I go home for the day, then on the way into work in the morning I drive in silence so that I can recap and think through the important issues for the day...which the list from the night before can prompt.
Best of luck!
This is a very peculiar query. You would like to know the best habits of success. There is no one simple answer to your question and the list could go on.
Do you aspire to be someone? Do you have a role model? If yes, then lets start from there. You would need a mentor.
Discuss your challenges with a mentor as you stumble upon them. They often have learned from hard experiences.
It is alright to have more than one mentor.
Have a great life!!
Make a to-do list that you review every morning before starting your day. Categorize it based on importance as well as subject matter - work, school, personal, etc. Try to stick to this to-do list throughout the day. At the end of the day, reflect on how your day went - what did you do that was positive? what weren't you able to accomplish & why? what are areas that need improvement? is there a better way to do something you're working on? what can you do to move forward?
Some people also find it helpful to say positive things before starting their day. Statements to live by are generally known as "mantras." For example, you might want to start your day by saying, "Today is going to be a good day. I'm confident, I'm capable, and I'm ready for what life may bring my way."
My best advice is:
1) Make lists and plan out a basic structure for the next day, the night before
2) Don't be afraid to take a risk or try something you've never done before (the best things can happen when you step out of your comfort zone)
3) Try to meet at least one new person at work or through a hobby/extracurricular activity every month
4) Set goals for yourself, no matter how small, and track your progress as you accomplish them
5) Don't forget to take time for yourself, doing the things that energize you and that help you refocus (exercise, travel, reading, etc)
1. Exercise - for your Physical being
2. Mediation - for your Mental being
3. Food - for your phyiscal and mental being
Follow these 3 things in your every day schedule which helps physically and mentally very active and happy.
Start with small baby steps. The aim should be to have continuity and routine in your day to day life.
Keep a note of what has been achieved and what all could not be done .
Keep yourself focused and dedicated towards the decided targets .
2) Focus on your strengths rather than weakness
3) To be successful one should to take right decision at right time
4) Try to be mentally & physically fit
5) Look at criticism as third person point of view & check what's in it for you to improve
My biggest piece of advice for you is to figure out when you're most productive and what motivates you. I learned this in college and it has helped me maximize my productivity while staying energized.
Here are some good tips to follow:
2. LOVE your work.
3. Always learn new techniques and history about your work. Technology evolves and history repeats itself.
- Successful people plan out their day the night before.
- Successful people read books to get inspired.
- Successful people make their health a priority.
- Successful people don’t get distracted by what other people are doing.
- Successful people live each day as if it were the last.
- have a schedule for whatever you do
- eat healthy and atleast exercise for an hour a day
- read books
- have a mentor
- learn from others
You can do anything but not everything :)