How much studying and homework do you do on an average day as a pre-med student?

I'm planning to go into Pre-Med in college. I know it's going to be a very vigorous four years, but want to know exactly how difficult it will be to take all the classes in the Pre-Med track. #pre-med #undergraduate #college-student #pre-medicine #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care

Erin’s Answer

I think the amount of homework will vary depending on the number of classes you take. Also, if you are very good at science classes, you may find it not too difficult! It all depends honestly. I was initially premed and then changed my major b/c I was making c's and after a hard try I realized I would not get into med school, so I switched to the business school. In my experience, we have to jump in feet first, do our very best, and if it does not work, go to plan B. If it does work - you will be a MD! I wish you the best!