What are some colleges that are strong in math, art, and science?

Hi, I'm a sophomore in high school, and I'm interested in math, art and science. I'm starting to think about what colleges I will want to apply to, and I was wondering what are some I may want to look at. Do you have any recommendations?

I'm not really sure about the size of the school I would like at the moment, but I do know that I would love if it were by or on the beach. I also don't really know whether I want to go to a private school or a public school, but I wouldn't want to go to a religious school.

Thanks in advance! #college #science #college-major #art #math

8

Jared’s Answer

Hi Sage. There are thousands of colleges in America, so can you help us narrow it down a bit? We could give you an expensive private college in the woods in Maine, or a large public university in a big city in southern California... Help us narrow it down! Location, style, size, cost, competitiveness, etc. Or are you just looking for literally the BEST college in the world for math, for art, or for science? Because we can give you those answers. I suggest you edit your question using the "edit" button to clarify it a bit further. I think that will help!

Okay, thanks! Sage K.

Math and science I think of like MIT, Stanford, Ivy Leagues, all of the typical prestigious schools. I would suggest looking at liberal arts colleges like Harvey Mudd, the Claremont McKenna Schools etc because you typically don't have to declare a major very quickly so they're good to explore different career choices. Andrea H.

Cool, thanks Andrea! Sage K.

2