6

how do I make 100k plus every month?

how do I make millions I want to make insane amounts of money per month 100k plus

Thank you comment icon Find what you love to do and you will make the most money! If you are passionate you will work longer and harder to make sure you are successful. Also, when doing something you enjoy you will be happier than making a lot of money. Best of luck. Connor Wharton

6

2

Jose,

I cannot answer your question, but, I have a question for you. Why? Why do you want to make so much per month?

As you get older, you will come to realize that time is more precious than money, and, unfortunately, sometimes one cannot have both. My company was surprised when people stopped volunteering to work overtime. At first they gobbled it up, but, then they stopped. Why? Because in those first few months, they saved up enough money to go on vacation, buy their kids nice Christmas presents, etc. and now they wanted to spend some time with their families, enjoying that money!

The best way to have both time and money is to have your money working for you while you do nothing. That could be through investments, such as the stock market, buying real estate, such as owning an office building or hotel or something and hiring someone to manage it for you, etc.

Of course, this doesn't answer the question of how one amasses that kind of money. One thing that can help you reach that goal is to live frugally. Don't buy all the latest fashions, flashy cars, etc. Cook your own meals.

There is a movement called FIRE - Financial Independence, Retire Early - which may be of interest to you. You can read more about it here: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/financial-independence-retire-early-fire.asp#:~:text=Financial%20Independence%2C%20Retire%20Early%20(FIRE)%20is%20a%20financial%20movement,withdrawals%20from%20their%20accumulated%20funds.

hope this helps!
2
0

Jerin’s Answer

Dear Jose,

Thanks for your question .

Making $100,000 is possible if you are good with investments , but then it is also equally important that you don't loose that money you earn , so that is the risky part.

There are top level jobs (C levels jobs at big companies ) that pays millions as salary, for that you need to have experience and skills , I would say start slow and then with experience , you can get wherever you want, but earning money in the right way is important, more than just earning it .

Thanks and Regards,
Jerin
0
0

Atul’s Answer

Only corrupt politicians make this kind of money but they wind up going to prison sooner than later.
0
0

Sikawayi’s Answer

Hello Jose, thank you for your question. I do not know of any legal careers that pay that kind of money per month however, you can look into finical magazines that provide websites for opportunities to get rich quick. I feel obligated to information you that the people who advertise in those magazines are not endorsed by the magazine they pay a fee in order to buy space for their ad. Best of luck
0
0

Pamela’s Answer

https://www.thepennyhoarder.com/make-money/career/highest-paying-jobs/ This article shows the highest paying jobs in 2022. I would peruse them. Most take a doctorate. Good luck!
0