Career Questions tagged Dod

Jake A.’s Avatar
Jake A. Jan 22, 2018 285 views

Which government agency is best to go into for cyber-security?

I want to be in a cyber-security team for the US government serving in one of the intelligence branches (CIA, DoD, DIA, FBI, NSA, etc.) and I want to know which one would be best for me. If possible, I'd like to stay in a local area and not have to move to one location (I live in Arizona and...

#cia #fbi #dod #cyber-security #government

Jake A.’s Avatar
Jake A. Jan 22, 2018 273 views

What's it like being a part of a cyber-security team in a government agency?

I'm really thinking about majoring in Computer Science (Information Assurance) and going into a government agency like FBI, CIA, DIA, DoD, or any of the other like-minded branches. What's it like? How different is the public sector in this career from the private sector? Would you switch to...

#cia #fbi #dia #technology #dod #cyber-security

Jacob T.’s Avatar
Jacob T. Oct 27, 2016 476 views

How could I find myself working at a place like the Department of Defense or NASA?

Working for either of those two institutions would be a dream come true, especially if I could make it to NASA. I want to contribute to humanity's quest for space travel. #engineering #aerospace #nasa...

#dod