Career Questions tagged Oral Communication

Akhil K.’s Avatar
Akhil K. May 19, 2016 735 views

which degree is apt to become a news reader?

Hi,I would like to pursue a career as News reader,So planning to do my Bachelors in mass communication,would like to know am I in the right track. #television #oral-communication #newspaper-reporting

Gabriel M.’s Avatar
Gabriel M. Mar 24, 2015 1003 views

What would be the best time to go into the field of becoming an announcer for radio or television, and try to maintain keeping good grades in college?

I am a athlete, I love the game of basketball, but I also love being in the camera. I know how to be a host because I host a lot of shows before and I am not scared of crowds, especially when it comes to talking about real life situations or about music; or sports. I am asking my question...

Lostaboutlife L.’s Avatar
Lostaboutlife L. Jan 13, 2015 2184 views

I don't know what I want to major in College

Well I first started college and had many ups and downs. I met a teacher who was a Child Development teacher and she was the best professor I ever had. I decided to major in Child Development. After that I worked with children from babies to High Schoolers. I figured out I don't have the...