2 answers

Is there a way to find grants for adult women returning to college?

Updated Pegram, Tennessee

2 answers

Ashley’s Answer

Updated Alpharetta, Georgia

There are grants for adults. Most do not have age limits. Here are two sites to check out. Some will ask you to enter your date of birth and field of study.

http://www.collegescholarships.org/grants/adult.htm and https://www.scholarships.com

Veronica’s Answer

Updated Poughkeepsie, New York
Another helpful website for us adult students https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/sites/default/files/federal-student-aid-for-adult-students.pdf. My suggestion is also to contact Hospitals or Companys in this field and ask about work / study programs or tuition reinbursements during employment.