Jasanpreet Kaur’s Answer
Following are the techniques which you can apply:
- Create your to-do list. It can be daily or weekly.
- Allot time and set google calendar.
- Try to study 2 subjects for a week or some days depends upon your speed.
- Make self notes. That’s the best way to learn and it reduces stress at the time of exam because it is easier to revise when it is written by us.
- Don’t do multi-tasking. Stay focused on one thing at a time.
- Don’t compare your speed with others. As thats the major source of stress. “Just remember even in the story of a turtle and a rabit, it was turtle who won”.
- Give break time after completion of your task. As it’s must. Try to be out of your room, go in fresh air, talk to someone at home or do anything you love to do. But remember don’t drain your mind with gadgets.
- Eat on time.
- Sleep on time.
- Don't push yourself if you can’t meet the deadline. Take it easy try to do it next time.
All the best!