I want to be a athlete what should i do in order to be in the NBA, NFL, FIFA, boxing

Updated San Jose, California

i am asking that because i want to do the job i can feel proud of doing and bing able to have a great life. i also want to do this because i want my family to be proud of me and my sister can say "That's my brother." #sports #football #basketball #soccer #athletics #training

Timothy’s Answer

Updated Collierville, Tennessee
Great question Miguel. It takes a lot of hard work to be a professional athlete. You have to love the process of working hard to get better and be able to accept the instructions of coaches and other experts. There are also many other opportunities in sports that you may want to consider which include coaching, sports medicine, sports training and athletic administration just to name a few. It is even more important to get good grades in school and to make yourself an example for others to follow. I wish you all the best.#sports-management