Maia V.

31

1

What subjects are best for an accountant?

I would like to study to be an accountant and in school we must choose 2 extra subjects to study for our future career. I would like to know which are the best 2 subjects for a great carrer . #business #computer #accounting #mathematics #business-development #it #accountant

chat-bubble-icon1 answer

Hi, Great question, I am not in Accounting but my sister in law is. Accounting is a good field as a general career and can offer a lot of specialization as well...I will offer a few suggestions for other courses...criminal justice is one area, with this you can go into Forensic Accounting and possibly have a career in a law enforcement agency. Another is public administration/government, this can open up careers for you in city, county, state and federal government. Anything in business and management will help you to be a leader/manager someday...you can really do almost anything with accounting, it depends a lot on your interests and goals as well. Good luck!

Last updated Jan 11 at 15:23

icon-country-tags Ashburn, VA, USA

Schools Add a schools