Can I schedule an interview with a college after submitting my application?

Updated Rochester, New York

I really don't have enough time to schedule all my college interviews before early deadlines. Can I schedule them after I've submitted my applications?

#college #college-applications #interviews #college-admissions #college-selection #college-advice ##college #interview

Updated New York, New York
Of course you can schedule an interview with colleges after you submit your applications. Remember that the interview process is to help the school determine if you would be a good fit, and it's for you to determine if the school is right for you. I think it's always worthwhile to take advantage of the interview process as it shows that you truly are interested in that school and that you want to make a well-informed decision. Good luck!
What a relief. Thank you so much for the response!

Serge V.’s Answer

Updated Linden, New Jersey

Hi Abby,

I don't think you need an interview for a college. I know some graduate programs require an interview. If you want to make sure, call the college you plan to attend and ask them so you can be prepared. I hope this helps you out.

Serge