Abby Lupi’s Avatar

Abby Lupi

1721

51

Answers

0

Referrals

Can I schedule an interview with a college after submitting my application?

I really don't have enough time to schedule all my college interviews before early deadlines. Can I schedule them after I've submitted my applications?

#college #college-applications #interviews #college-admissions #college-selection #college-advice ##college #interview

Of course you can schedule an interview with colleges after you submit your applications. Remember that the interview process is to help the school determine if you would be a good fit, and it's for you to determine if the school is right for you. I think it's always worthwhile to take advantage of the interview process as it shows that you truly are interested in that school and that you want to make a well-informed decision. Good luck!
Last updated Oct 24 '17 at 14:50

Hi Abby,

I don't think you need an interview for a college. I know some graduate programs require an interview. If you want to make sure, call the college you plan to attend and ask them so you can be prepared. I hope this helps you out.

Serge

Last updated Sep 19 at 22:54