Can I schedule an interview with a college after submitting my application?

3

I really don't have enough time to schedule all my college interviews before early deadlines. Can I schedule them after I've submitted my applications?

#college #college-applications #interviews #college-admissions #college-selection #college-advice ##college #interview

3

1
Of course you can schedule an interview with colleges after you submit your applications. Remember that the interview process is to help the school determine if you would be a good fit, and it's for you to determine if the school is right for you. I think it's always worthwhile to take advantage of the interview process as it shows that you truly are interested in that school and that you want to make a well-informed decision. Good luck!
What a relief. Thank you so much for the response! Abby Lupi Translate
1

Serge V.’s Answer

0

Hi Abby,

I don't think you need an interview for a college. I know some graduate programs require an interview. If you want to make sure, call the college you plan to attend and ask them so you can be prepared. I hope this helps you out.

Serge

0

0
After you submit the application, they will contact if they want to schedule an interview. Many interviews are scheduled locally with an alumni, so you won't have trouble scheduling multiple interviews in one day since travel time is not an issue.
0