Will I be successful in the future?
I've had an on and off battle so far with school and many other challenges which have made me into who I am today, but one of the things I always ask myself is, will I make it? I plan on doing business and hope to one day run my own business so I hope I reach that goal and become a successful businessman. #business-management #entrepreneurship #entrepreneur
Jasanpreet Kaur’s Answer
Yes, you will be.
Your past will never define your future. It's all our commitment and determination that leads to success.
Below i am sharing my personal experience and learning so far.
Often, we form judgement regarding our-self by our marks, performance in our schools and personal challenges.
As a result, we end up with haunting questions
"Why am i born?", "What i am here to do in this world?" , "I want to add some value to the society, but how?", "When i am going to be successful like others?", "I want to make my parents proud, but how?"
Hold on here only.
There are few things you need to follow:
- Believe in yourself
- Be optimistic in your life.
- Plan your life. Create To-Do list everyday.
- Stop comparing. No one live the same life.
- Stop judging yourself.
- Let it go.
- Don't loose hope because of numerous failures in-countered.
- Learn from your failure. As, every failure has a lesson. Identity it, accept it and be a winner in your next move. "Always consider failure as a great opportunity to learn". Once you learn, that same thing can never beat you again.
- Keep your mind open to learn more. (Often, people hinder themselves with "We know the best").
- Be a good listener.
Remember, to be a great entrepreneur you need to be a -
- Inspiration for others,
- Keen Learner
- Fighter (With never give-up attitude)
This professional recommends the following next steps:
- Create your own career milestones
- Everyday create your To-Do list
- Read some inspirational, motivational and entrepreneurial novels
- Stay determine