What are good questions to as a potential employer during an interview?

3

I've always had a hard time during interviews. I'm not sure what the right answers to the questions are or what to ask myself to show the employer I'm serious about the position.
#interview #interview-questions

3

Poonam’s Answer

0

Here are the best questions:

1. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST STRENGTH?

Here you must discuss the attributes that qualifies you for the specific job and set you apart from rest of the candidates.

2. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST WEAKNESS?

Here you must frame your answers around positive aspects of your skills and your abilities as an employee.

3. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF?

It’s tricky; don’t give too much or too little personal information.

Start by sharing a few of your personal interests which is not related to your work, directly.

4. WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU?

You must know that why. Try answering in a seller’s tone, and tell them what you have to offer the employer, and why you must get the job.

5. WHAT ARE YOUR SALARY EXPECTATIONS?

A very simple question, but your answer will create a difference for yourself, if you either overprice or under-price yourself. If you are a fresher,

for more questions: interview questions

0

Tasha’s Answer

0
Employers like to talk about themselves more than you think...ask them about how their experience has been with the firm, what skills they have developed, etc. You can also ask show you know a lot about the role and firm by saying something like "I know ABC company has XYZ volunteering opportunities which I am excited about. What firm involvements have you been a part of?"
0

Joey’s Answer

0

Assuming the question hasn't been answered already for information about the job you are applying for. These could include what your responsibilities would be and what a typical day would look like. This can open up a conversation where you can speak to why you would be a good fit for the role, and can also help you understand whether the job is right for you.

0