How hard do you need to work to get into an ivy league school?

1

I've been wanting to get into Stanford or Harvard but I don't know how hard you must work to get and be accepted to these schools. I know they are much more harder to get in but I want to fulfill my dream and achieve these goals I set for myself.
#college-recruiting #i-do-career-counseling-on-a-volunteer-basis-for-baruch-college.-i-answer-and-help-people-in-all-sorts-of-fields.

1

Spencer’s Answer

0
Iyiana, That is a lofty goal! between 5% - 15% of students are accepted in the Ivy League Schools. I think it is important for you to know Ivy League, does not mean top level school. It is a group of schools that decided, among other things, to not issue sports related scholarships and to compete in sports with one another. Everyone who is admitted in to one of the NorthEast schools is very driven and has also made it their life goal to go there. These student often exceed 4.0 GPA averages with IB/AP classes and they have made a huge difference in their community. Stanford is not considered Ivy League, though it is a world-class education. The applications alone cost somewhere between $60-$100. And tuition, room and board can exceed $50,000/yr. Many students are admitted into an Ivy League school for a connection they have to a powerful alumni. I would suggest researching what field you want to be in and select the top school from that major. #ivyleague #stanford #college-admissions #college #college-major #major
0