Career Questions tagged Developers

kiuyf D.’s Avatar
kiuyf D. Aug 20

Why does youtube think it needs more developers when it will die in the next 10 years?

like does youtube really think he can win and influence friends using this method, by the way they are losing customer when they do that because it should be simple but not at the same time #youtube #computer-science #developers #streaming #communications #business...

#web-development

timothy V.’s Avatar
timothy V. May 04, 2016

Where should I search for inspiration to make youtube videos?

The reason why I am asking this question is because I want to know what kid's hobby are so that I can make their types of video for entertainment. #youtube #developers #social #social-media #career...

timothy V.’s Avatar
timothy V. May 04, 2016

how do you get people to watch your videos.

The reason why I am asking this question is because I want to know what usually kid's hobby are so that I can make their types of video for entertainment. #youtube...

#developers

TrollSpy007 A.’s Avatar
TrollSpy007 A. Mar 26, 2014

How difficult it is to get into the game-developing industry?

I am going to a community college to major in game programming & design. I am very passionate about video games, but I am unsure about the gaming field and if it is really competitive or not. #video-games #games...

#developers