Career Questions tagged Pediatrican

Melanie A.’s Avatar
Melanie A. Aug 24 46 views

What is it like in the doctor fields?

Hi my name is Melanie Applewhite and i was just amazed by what doctors do to help people. I was just wondering what exactly happens in the doctor fields besides giving people shots. #doctor...

#pediatrican

Samantha M.’s Avatar
Samantha M. Oct 20, 2016 400 views

How severe is the road to becoming a pediatrician?

I've always wanted to become a pediatrician and I would like to know how tough the road is to becoming one. #pediatrics #pediatrican...

#healthcare

Amariah F.’s Avatar
Amariah F. Oct 24, 2015 728 views

Do you get a good pay for being a pediatrician ?

I am interested in being a doctor in the pediatrician field. #doctor...

#pediatrican

Nick C.’s Avatar
Nick C. Sep 09, 2015 1659 views

What tips could a grade 11 high school student use if he is interested in becoming a pediatrician

I am currently a grade 11 high school student and am in ontario. I am highly interested in becoming a pediatrican , if any has any tips/advice please let me know! Thanks! #doctor #university #medical-field #canada-university...

#pediatrican

Jennifer S.’s Avatar
Jennifer S. Aug 19, 2015 8090 views

Are there different types of pediatricians? How do I know which one I want to be based on what I like to learn? Do they pay diferently? And take different lengths of time to earn your career?

I can't decide wether to be a nurse or pediatrician! I'm a junior this year and I'm taking around 4 AP classes this year. #doctor #professors...

#pediatrican

Lisbeth E.’s Avatar
Lisbeth E. Jun 26, 2015 1015 views

How much do I have to study to become a pediatrician?

I'm 15 years old and I want to become a pediatrician and i really want to know how many years I have to study #doctor #medical-field...

#pediatrican

Love B.’s Avatar
Love B. May 15, 2015 588 views

Is there a college that combines herbs and modern medicine?

I want to combine herbs with modern medicine to further improve heath care. #medicine #health #family-medicine #pediatrican #herbalism #herbology...

#western-medicine