4

Does anyone know of any internship/program opportunities in STEM?

I'm currently on the hunt for some easier to get into internship/program opportunities in computer science, artificial intelligence, aerospace engineering, and neuroscience. So far, I have found opportunities, but with low acceptance rates, and I need some back up options to fall back on. The problem with this is that it's really difficult to find programs like these that are easy to get into. Can anyone help?

#internship #engineering #technology #computer-science #neuroscience #aerospace # #science #engineer

4

1

Shruti’s Answer

Hope you have checked LinkedIn and jobs with google search.
You can even set alerts at both places so that you get notified when a job your criterias gets listed.
1
1

Zohra’s Answer

Hi Emily,

I recommend going to the career department in your school and getting them to help you. It can be a bit daunting search alone and getting companies to give you a chance. Our company loves interns, who we often end up hiring FT. Feel free to look us up and apply, we are Eastern Standard Time, so our meetings might be difficult to make unless you moved a little closer.

https://mycervello.com/join-us/

Good luck and I'm rooting for you!

Thank you comment icon Thanks so much! I really appreciate it. I’ll take a look at your website. Emily T.
1
1

Bob’s Answer

Hi Emily,

We have a lot of great internship opportunities at Dell. Please go to the link below.

https://jobs.dell.com/internships

Thanks
Bob
Thank you comment icon Thank you so much. I’ll be sure to check some out! Emily T.
1
0

Jonathan’s Answer

Hi,

Another resource are recruitment firms. I was introduced to my current job by Aerotek. I still had to go through the interviewing process, but that was a great way to find opportunities that I didn't know about. There are more firms and as stated earlier, LinkedIn can be a resource to find them.
0