Career Questions tagged Busy

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19, 2020 171 views

How long does it usually take upon recieveing proper education for a job as a surgeon does it generally take for one to actually begin working in that position?

At school, I am most interested in gross anatomy, microbiology, and biology, while my hobbies include athletics. A topic that I am passionate about is leadership and "organized chaos". #medicine #doctor #biology #surgeon #trauma #icu #chaos #busy #medical #premed...

#med

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19, 2020 190 views

Is it still more or less challenging for a woman to hold a position so high up as a surgeon or chief of surgery within a hospital?

#med

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19, 2020 158 views

What are the social lives of surgeons throughout the hospital? Do many surgeons not have time to have a very large social life? Do they have time for children / starting a family?

#med

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19, 2020 161 views

Is 12 years of in-depth education really worth it to become a trauma surgeon? It seems like a huge amount of time for one to be in school for a specific job.

#med

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19, 2020 147 views

Is there any way to begin your PhD while wrapping up your Med degree? (just to cut down on some of the time spent in getting a secondary education)

#med

Sarah B.’s Avatar
Sarah B. Jan 19, 2018 323 views

How can I juggle everything?

What are some good ideas for juggling grad school with work, family, home, and everything else I need to do? #busy #gradschool...

#time-management

Haley B.’s Avatar
Haley B. Sep 01, 2017 404 views

How to find a balance?

I am wondering how other people find a balance between college courses, homework, school work, work work, parenting, and somehow having time to relax so you don't burn yourself out?...

#busy