How many patients do you have a day?

I like to keep myself busy but not too busy where I hate my job now. I have a career I want but I also want to learn about different types of careers. #all careers #finding career #career #career-path #career-choice #orthodontist #dental hygienist #doctor #surgeon #job #pediatrician #eye surgeon # #healthcare #medicine #dental assisting
#counselor #therapist #any career

5

Valerie’s Answer

Hi Alicia,
Physicians are extremely busy; although certain specialties are busier than others. However, once you have your own practice you are able to see as many patients as you want. If you work for anyone else, they will likely want to you see as many patients as possible, because this means they are getting paid more. From experience, I have seen in a small practice a physician doubles the amount of patients that the Physician-assistant had. Therefore, something like this might be a better option :)
Best of luck

0

Morgan’s Answer

When I worked in the Emergency Room as an EMT in a rural community, I was seeing on average about 80 to 150 patients per day depending on the time of the year. I really enjoyed working in a rural location because I got to spend more time with my patients to build a connection with them. In an urban community, you would of course see more patients per day compared to what you would see if you worked in a rural hospital. Does this help? Please let me know!

0