Cheska H.

106

2

Stay in State or Abroad?

I only have family in Nevada and this is making me not study abroad because of our financial issues were currently dealing. If you were me, what would you choose? I would like to be a Physician Assistant or to be a dental hygienist and I don't know what would be the best choice. #psychology #healthcare #physician #dentistry #japan #dental-hygienist #psychotherapy #public-health

If i were you, i will stay where i can at least get financial assistance or probably if i get a an opportunity to study abroad fully funded will be a good idea too. Dental hygiene sounds promising with a high demand in every community.

Last updated Jan 11 at 15:53

Just want to let you know that, if you get your medical degree abroad, you will be an international medical graduate. the chance of matching a physician or dentist position will be much lower than American medical school graduate if you decide to come back to the U.S. for a job. I suggest you make short term goal and long term goal and let them match. Thanks and good luck!
Last updated Sep 29 at 12:14

Hi, I agree with Yi Jiang that having a medical license outside your country will be a great pain for your future career if you want to work in the USA after you graduate. For the financial issue, there are a lot of scholarships to help. You just need to apply lots of them, be patient and be excellent. From my personal experience, it depends on where you go, but I never pay tuition fees and I get the additional monthly stipend. If you are determined about your future career and that required a medical license. If I were you, I would stay in US and apply for internship, summer student, or exchange program.
Last updated Nov 12 at 21:28

icon-country-tags Ashburn, VA, USA

Schools Add a schools