Stay in State or Abroad?

4

I only have family in Nevada and this is making me not study abroad because of our financial issues were currently dealing. If you were me, what would you choose? I would like to be a Physician Assistant or to be a dental hygienist and I don't know what would be the best choice. #psychology #healthcare #physician #dentistry #japan #dental-hygienist #psychotherapy #public-health

4

Shulin’s Answer

0
Hi,

I agree with Yi Jiang that having a medical license outside your country will be a great pain for your future career ?if you want to work in the USA after you graduate. For the financial issue, there are a lot of scholarships to help. You just need to apply lots of them, be patient and be excellent. From my personal experience, it depends on where you go, but I never pay tuition fees and I get the ?additional monthly stipend.

If you are determined about your future career and that required a medical license. If I were you, I would stay in US and apply for internship, summer student, or exchange program.
0

Yi’s Answer

0
Just want to let you know that, if you get your medical degree abroad, you will be an international medical graduate. the chance of matching a physician or dentist position will be much lower than American medical school graduate if you decide to come back to the U.S. for a job.
I suggest you make short term goal and long term goal and let them match.
Thanks and good luck!
0

matthew’s Answer

0

If i were you, i will stay where i can at least get financial assistance or probably if i get a an opportunity to study abroad fully funded will be a good idea too. Dental hygiene sounds promising with a high demand in every community.

0