Career Questions tagged Alternative Medicine

Rebecca V.’s Avatar
Rebecca V. May 06, 2016 629 views

Is a nutritional sciences major in college a strong academic program to be considered for admission into naturopathic medical school?

I plan to complete a nutritional sciences major in college to prepare for naturopathic medical school as I understand that clinical nutrition is one of the key therapies used by Naturopathic Doctors. medicine healthcare nutrition alternative-medicine nutrition science...

hospital-and-health-care

Brice G.’s Avatar
Brice G. Oct 21, 2016 663 views

What would you tell a high school/college student who has goals of attending Medical School but isn't sure what to specialize in?

I am a high school student with goals of attending Medical School and eventually specializing in Orthopedics. doctor medicine -school -education sports-medicine family-medicine...

alternative-medicine

Rebecca V.’s Avatar
Rebecca V. May 06, 2016 524 views

What is it like on a daily basis to be a practicing Naturopathic Doctor?

I will start college this Fall 2016 to pursue a Nutritional Sciences Major in Dietetics. Then, I will attend a Naturopathic Medical School and eventually achieve the licensing requirements to be a Naturopathic Doctor. Due to personal experiences in the family, I am convinced that nutrition and...

alternative-medicine medicine