Career Questions tagged Clinical Psychologist

Jen S.’s Avatar
Jen S. Jan 12, 2019 172 views

Is it possible to pursue a master's degree or doctorate degree in clinical/counseling psychology with a psychology minor?

I'm a few semesters away from graduating with a BA in women, gender, and sexuality studies, with a minor in psychology. I was originally planning to double major in psychology, but it's going to cost me extra time and money that I'm not sure I can afford. I have been an undergraduate student...

#counseling #college-major #clinical-psychologist #psychology

Gabrielle O.’s Avatar
Gabrielle O. Apr 27, 2018 224 views

What is the most rewarding part of being a clinical psychologist?

I am studying psychology and before I decide on a career path, I want to be sure that I will be love my job and that I will be motivated to give my best effort for as long as I keep that career. So, to all of those who were or currently are clinical psychologists (Christian psychologists in...

#clinical-psychologist #psychology

Angela A.’s Avatar
Angela A. May 31, 2017 586 views

How does graduate school work?

I am confused about what goes in graduate school. I understand that it's usually taken after going to college and sometimes you have to take a test to get into one, depending on your career choice or the degree you're seeking, right? #graduate-school #clinical-psychology #counseling-psychology...

#clinical-psychologist

Jessica .’s Avatar
Jessica . Apr 10, 2013 3713 views

Do psychiatrists provide therapy or do they only prescribe drugs?

I was wondering if I should try and become a psychiatrist or clinical psychologist and wanted to know whether psychiatrists offer therapy as a clinical psychologist would? #psychiatry...

#clinical-psychologist