Career Questions tagged Computer Programmer

Jennifer B.’s Avatar
Jennifer B. Oct 25, 2016

How do you know if you would love a programming career?

Hi, I'm currently a student considering a major in computer science. I love programming and have done it since I was a child (literally child, started in 5th grade) but I recently applied and started working at a start-up company and have been hating it. I can't tell if this is because I am in...

#programming #computer-programmer

Justin W.’s Avatar
Justin W. Oct 23, 2016

What is a day in the life of a computer programmer?

I am going into CIS but not sure exactly what I want to do after graduating with a masters degree. #computer-science...

#computer-programmer

Sam T.’s Avatar
Sam T. May 20, 2016

What is the most used coding language?

I'm interested in studying/majoring in computer programming and I want to know what most of the professionals use as their "go to" language. I've heard that C++ is a common one because of its versatility, is this true? Thanks for any feedback and help! #computer-science #technology...

#computer-engineering #computer-programmer

patrick A.’s Avatar
patrick A. May 04, 2016

How much math does computer engineer?

Im asking because it is something I want to do in the future and I am interested on knowing more about this career....

#computer-programmer

David M.’s Avatar
David M. May 04, 2016

What are the chances of being a successful freelance Computer scientist?

I'm studying computer science and I want to know my options when i graduate #computer-science #software #programmer...

#computer-programmer