Your resume is a one page snapshot of personal, academic and professional experience. The following are the major things you'll like to show in your resume:
1. Name & Contact information
2. Summary (Not compulsory, but it can give a good overview of why they should hire you and what you you're looking to do)
3. Your education (Include your college, what you're studying, where you're studying, when you started to where you are now).
4. Skills (This is a rapid fire way to provide a list of skills you have, be it from education or from other activities - Languages, software you've used etc.)
5. Experience (This is the most important part of your resume. This can range from: paid work experience, volunteer experiences, college projects that can highlight or simulate paid work experience)
6. Activities (Not compulsory, this can be anything that could show you have that could show transferable skills or highlight other things that couldn't relate or connect to whoever is looking at it).
Irewole recommends the following next steps:
- You can reach out to me personally for personalized advice if you'd like: irewoleccm.weebly.com