Career Questions tagged Barista

Raven’s Avatar
Raven Dec 19, 2022 156 views

How do I go about combining my different career paths?

I am planning on owning a cafe but I also want to write and have a minor in photography so I was wondering how I could combine them. The tips I got for each individual path was wonderful but I can't seem to fit them together with my goal. It would be nice for some pointers in that department.

Ani’s Avatar
Ani Oct 10, 2022 182 views

What is it like to be a full time barista?

Working in a small café making drinks and pastries all day is very enticing to me, but I have no idea what that entails.

Raven’s Avatar
Raven Oct 04, 2022 146 views

How flexible is it to be a barista?

I am curious about the flexibility and pay of being a barista. Dose it change depending on where you work.

Timothy’s Avatar
Timothy Jun 30, 2017 1195 views

How do I qualify to work as a Barista?

Hello, I am curious about getting a part-time job working as a Barista but my only concern is that I have never worked in a coffee shop before. What kind of skills would I need to be considered for this position if I were to apply? And how could I learn them? Appreciate any feedback you could...

Hadi’s Avatar
Hadi Feb 18, 2017 562 views

What should be done to work as a barista ?

I'm about to work in a part-time job; hence, I'm thinking being a barista #barista #coffee-shop