Career Questions tagged Hard

andrew D.’s Avatar
andrew D. Sep 06 10 views

What other strengths or experiences might I need for a career in #Welding?

Hi my name is #andrew, I am a Glen Rose HS student, I am 17 years old and a junior. My strengths are #hard work , listen, and be on time. I am interested in welding . In my spare time I play# games. What other strengths or experiences might I need for a career in...

#welding

Benjamin B.’s Avatar
Benjamin B. Jun 12 54 views

What would you say is the most rewarding part of the job?

Other then seeing a finished building or work site what makes you feel then best about getting the job done. #carpentry #hard work...

#building

Benjamin B.’s Avatar
Benjamin B. Jun 12 46 views

What would you say is the hardest part of the job?

Interested in carpentry and I know its hard work but I wonder what others consider abnormally harder on a day to day basis. Ideally moving to Florida or southern Maine after the carpentry program. #carpentry #builders #hard...

Angelina Y.’s Avatar
Angelina Y. Apr 23, 2018 227 views

What was the hardest parts of college? and why?

literally any struggles during college that you had #struggles #college #hard #money #procrastination...

#life

ad K.’s Avatar
ad K. Sep 25, 2017 506 views

What is the best college major for non traditional student willing to do an mba in future?

I am 27 yrs old and dropped out of college after sophomore year due to financial trouble, since I have been working and now I am Financially secure I want to restart my career, I plan on returning to my state school Oklahoma, which would be a suitable major for me as,(I could not do a #hard...

#college-major #career-counseling #mba