Career Questions tagged Hobby

Kayla’s Avatar
Kayla Aug 09 595 views

should I turn my hobby into a career?

I enjoy drawing stylized anime art, but I'm not sure if I want to turn it into a career path for myself. I am passionate about my art as well.

Marcus’s Avatar
Marcus May 03 140 views

Can welding be a fun hobby as well as a career?

When getting into welding do I have to think of it strictly seriously and as a career that I'm single mindedly pursuing, or is it fine to also think of it as a fun hobby?

Jonathan’s Avatar
Jonathan Oct 05, 2021 264 views

Are there any good tools to help me create games at home? I see coding more as a hobby so I wonder what the best option for that is.

#video-games #hobby #programming #computers #coding

Kaitlyn’s Avatar
Kaitlyn Jun 12, 2019 335 views

How do you manage your work with other activities like having a family

#Mange
#Fam life
#Hobby

Janiyah’s Avatar
Janiyah Jan 20, 2018 474 views

How do you know when something you love to do should just be your hobby and not a career?

I like doing a lot of things but do you have to be really good at it to think of making it a career? #hobby #career-choice #career-path

Shally’s Avatar
Shally Sep 27, 2017 642 views

What college is the best for pursuing a career in accounting?

Even though I want to be computer engineer, I still want to know about business and accounting because that is another area of interest for me. #technology #accounting #hobby