Career Questions tagged Barrister

Nino’s Avatar
Nino Jun 08, 2020 1011 views

Can I become a barrister/solicitor with criminology degree?

I studied Access to Higher Education Diploma in Law, then I went to university and started studying Criminology which I am not enjoying as much as I enjoyed studying law. my question here is if I should start studying law from year 1, which would mean that I have to restart and waste £18 000 or...

HX’s Avatar
HX May 14, 2020 876 views

I want to become an actress and a barrister, but don't quite know how to pursue both careers at the same time and what to do to succeed in both fields.

I live in the UK and am aspiring to be an actress, which has been a dream of mine since i was younger all while becoming a barrister (which has been my parents' dream that i want to fulfil for them) Im currently 15, turning 16 and really don't know what to do. I've taken up many school...

Yasmin ’s Avatar
Yasmin May 17, 2016 914 views

Should I pursue photography and other careers within the art industry or steer myself towards law, politics and sociology?

I am a student in the UK and I am an aspiring photographer, I also have interests in art and would like to venture into other careers of the art industry, such as illustration, graphic - design. However, I am unable to truly talk to photographers who are willing to take interns or have someone...

Farida’s Avatar
Farida Apr 11, 2016 839 views

Does being a lawyer earn you good pay?

Will being a lawyer earn you good pay?I am asking because I want to know if it could be practiced as a full time job. #lawyer #attorney #barrister