Career Questions tagged Barrister

Nino K.’s Avatar
Nino K. Jun 08, 2020 131 views

Can I become a barrister/solicitor with criminology degree?

I studied Access to Higher Education Diploma in Law, then I went to university and started studying Criminology which I am not enjoying as much as I enjoyed studying law. my question here is if I should start studying law from year 1, which would mean that I have to restart and waste £18 000 or...

#criminology #lawdegree #lawyer #law #barrister #criminologydegree

HX J.’s Avatar
HX J. May 14, 2020 158 views

I want to become an actress and a barrister, but don't quite know how to pursue both careers at the same time and what to do to succeed in both fields.

I live in the UK and am aspiring to be an actress, which has been a dream of mine since i was younger all while becoming a barrister (which has been my parents' dream that i want to fulfil for them) Im currently 15, turning 16 and really don't know what to do. I've taken up many school...

#college #actor #law #barrister #acting #drama #theatre

Yasmin  A.’s Avatar
Yasmin A. May 17, 2016 647 views

Should I pursue photography and other careers within the art industry or steer myself towards law, politics and sociology?

I am a student in the UK and I am an aspiring photographer, I also have interests in art and would like to venture into other careers of the art industry, such as illustration, graphic - design. However, I am unable to truly talk to photographers who are willing to take interns or have someone...

#graphics #photography #undecided #barrister #illustrator

Farida M.’s Avatar
Farida M. Apr 11, 2016 588 views

Does being a lawyer earn you good pay?

Will being a lawyer earn you good pay?I am asking because I want to know if it could be practiced as a full time job. #lawyer #attorney...

#barrister