Career Questions tagged Notes

Kendra P.’s Avatar
Kendra P. May 30, 2018 233 views
Julianna-Ngoc C.’s Avatar
Julianna-Ngoc C. Sep 01, 2017 248 views

What are easy ways to take notes while in lectures?

I am the type to just write everything down, but it doesn't really help. Should I use a laptop to type notes or continue writing them? I heard color coding helps, but I'm not sure if it takes up a lot of time. #notes #study #studying #studying-tips...

#studies

Reyna R.’s Avatar
Reyna R. Sep 01, 2017 295 views

What is the best way to take notes?

I take notes mostly on my journal but find myself looking back at them and realizing they are not clear enough to understand what I learned. Is there any other efficient way to take good notes? #help...

#notes

Sofie C.’s Avatar
Sofie C. Mar 04, 2014 694 views

What are some strategies I can use to write effective notes from my history book and be ready for my AP U.S History Exam?

My name is Sofie and I am a junior in high school. I am looking forward to take the AP U.S History in May but I am really struggling to write the most important ideas of the chapters. What are some strategies to write good effective notes. Please help! #history #testing #strategy #studying...

#notes