Career Questions tagged Drug Development

james P.’s Avatar
james P. May 22, 2016

How long does it take to become a disease researcher?

I really love the idea of becoming one, and I would love some info, personally from someone who may have experienced the time it took or someone who is knowledgeable. #biology #biochemistry #pharmaceuticals #medical-research #molecular-biology #drug-development...

#drug-discovery

sabiha S.’s Avatar
sabiha S. Jun 23, 2016

what is the career scope in pharmaceutical industry?

i want to have my own pharmaceutical industry,is it a good option to make a career in pharmacy? #medicine #science #pharmacy #drug-development...

#drug-investigations

Michael C.’s Avatar
Michael C. May 20, 2016

Is it a good idea to take all 8 year of college for your doctorates degree then get a job, or take the first 4 or 5 years and get a bachelors of masters then get a job?

I was told by someone that if you get a doctorates straight off the back, not many places will accept you, but if you go for your bachelors or you masters, then you'll most likely get a job faster. #pharmacy #pharmaceuticals #medicinal-chemistry...

#drug-development

Franchesca P.’s Avatar
Franchesca P. Feb 21, 2016

I want to be in a career that has to do with some type of medical research. I would be really helpful if someone can share some experience working in medical research.

I've been looking into pharmaceutical sciences, epidemiology, and molecular biology but I'm open to learning about more careers. Can anyone share their experience and some advice on getting into their career? #medicine #biology #research #pharmaceuticals #public-health #drug-development...

#epidemiology #disaster-medicine

David V.’s Avatar
David V. Jul 23, 2015

If I had a B.Pharm degree, what would I do next if I wanted to do biochemical engineering/chemical engineering?

Okay, so basically I'm in my second year of the B.Pharm degree. I want to finish the degree. What would be my next step? In the end I want to do research in a direction that would incorporate biochemical engineering into my knowledge of medicines. To put it into perspective; I wouldn't mind...

#chemical-engineering #organic-chemistry #bioengineering #biochemistry #drug-discovery #drug-development