Career Questions tagged Relations

K K.’s Avatar
K K. Jul 23, 2020 137 views

How do you become closer to your professor?

A lot of people advise getting closer to your professor better because they can help in many different ways in the future- whether it be recommendations or possible internship opportunities. What are some ways to become closer? I seem to have difficulty finding topics to talk about with them...

#university #july20 #relations #professors

Yuniba Y.’s Avatar
Yuniba Y. Aug 25, 2018 279 views

What is the best way to approach a professor about research opportunities

I am wondering about in laboratory research opportunities for undergraduates #professor #network #research...

#relations

Mitra  D.’s Avatar
Mitra D. Nov 12, 2016 555 views

What types of jobs do people with international relations majors do?

I am trying to figure out what to major in and want to hear from someone who majored in international relations. #college #international...

#relations

Carmen H.’s Avatar
Carmen H. Jul 01, 2016 453 views

What would be the appropriate way to get in touch with the professors in school?

Most of time, when we apply for scholarship or grad. school, it requires to have a letter of recommendation from professors, but it is not an easy thing to make the professors remember all of their students. I am wondering how I can make my professor know and remember me. #professor...

#relations

Pogisa T.’s Avatar
Pogisa T. Dec 16, 2014 991 views

How is it helpful to study business then go into studying International relations later on?

I am interning for a company, Nearpod but want to major in International Studies in college so want to hear from people who have studied this or are in these fields! Thanks a ton! #business #international #international-business #international-relations...

#relations

Nikolai K.’s Avatar
Nikolai K. Dec 12, 2014 603 views

How does one get into professional interpreting, and what are some of the larger employers?

I'm looking to go to school for International Relations in New York. I am looking into interpreting as a career after college, and was wondering what the best track through college would be, and what some of the major interpreting employers might be for internship opportunities. #college...

#international #relations #interpretation

Deric N.’s Avatar
Deric N. Oct 23, 2014 1426 views

I will most likely be entering the hospitality/management field soon. What top tier organizations require such services?

I am almost finished with high school. With college applications due next month and the end of my senior year a quarter done, I am desperate for insight on this major I intend to undertake #business #management #hospitality #relations...

#food-service