Career Questions tagged Girls In Stem

Jailee T.’s Avatar
Jailee T. Apr 27, 2018 299 views

Is it harder to get into an engineering program because I am a female and there are a lot of males in the field naturally?

I looked at the ratio from female:male in a typical engineering course and it is on average 2:8. So just wondering if the competition is the same no matter what or if it is different. #engineering...

#girls-in-stem

Gillian C.’s Avatar
Gillian C. Mar 28, 2018 299 views

What does a computer engineer do?

What does a computer engineer do? What are the career options for a computer engineer? What does a day in the life of a computer engineer entail? #engineering #women-in-tech #women-in-stem #computer-engineering #stem #girls-in-stem #girls-who-code #computer-software #computer-hardware...

#computer-science #computer-programming

Emilia U.’s Avatar
Emilia U. Jan 19, 2018 273 views

How hard is engineering for a girl?

Next year I would be studying mechanical engineering in a four year university, I've heard various times that the work field in engineering is extremely tough, and for girls it's even harder because of the lack of girls in STEM. I know that going into that career you need to have a strong...

#mechanical-engineering #girlpower #engineering #girls-in-stem