Career Questions tagged Residence Life

Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. Jul 10, 2018

Dorm, on campus living; vs apartment,off campus living...

#campus #college-life #college-advice #residence-life #transferstudent I have orientation for transfer students coming up and will most likely be commuting for at least my first semester. The reason being, I don't want too much debt when I get out of college, and also, I would like to meet...

Justin G.’s Avatar
Justin G. Mar 20, 2018

What do I need to do in order to have a good medical residency interview and ultimately be selected?

I will begin the physician residency interview process later this year and want to be prepared and selected. #medical #residence-life #hospital-and-health-care #career...

#interviews

Osiris  H.’s Avatar
Osiris H. Oct 12, 2017

Is it possible to do medical school in Cuba?

I want to be a surgeon and want to see if it would be possible to go to Cuba for medical school. My only concern is if I would be able to transfer these credits to make sure I can do my residency and work in the United States afterward. #surgeon #medicalschool- #medical-school #residency...

#medicine #residence-life

Calvin K.’s Avatar
Calvin K. Jun 13, 2016

Should I live on campus or at home?

What are the costs that accompany living on campus as opposed to living at home? Is there any advantages to living on campus?...

#residence-life