Career Questions tagged Filmmaker

Kim D.’s Avatar
Kim D. Mar 07, 2017 635 views

What's the best and most cost efficient option of Grad school for film / screenwriting students?

I'm months away from graduating with a Bachelor's in Creative Writing and Film & Video Production. My career goal is to become a fiction author and Screenwriter. I'm currently considering several universities to get my Master's in Screenwriting including, Boston University, Loyola...

#college #graduating #student #graduate-school #choosing-a-college #career #entertainment #producer #screenwriting #job #college-major #film-production #jesussaves #filmmaker

Ryan D.’s Avatar
Ryan D. Jan 22, 2018 401 views

Is film school helpful for anything other than networking?

Right now I am not planning on going to film school and am very against it because I see it as a huge waste of time and money. The only thing people say it's useful for is networking what else does it have to offer? #film #filmmaking #filmmaker...

#filmschool