Career Questions tagged Filmmaker

Teriyana’s Avatar
Teriyana Nov 26, 2021 303 views

How can I combine therapy and acting/film-making as a career?

I am unsure of how I can pursue a career in acting and becoming a therapist. Do you think pursuing a Masters degree in Drama Therapy can combine the two? The goal: I want to work as a LMFT while making movies about mental health. Any ideas or suggestions? #therapist #therapy #acting # #career...

Hope’s Avatar
Hope Oct 14, 2021 125 views

Is a Filmaker's job as fun as it sounds?

I have autism and my favorite things to do is sing, dance, go for walks and play games talk and watch tv and movies.
#filmmaker

Ryan’s Avatar
Ryan Jan 22, 2018 629 views

Is film school helpful for anything other than networking?

Right now I am not planning on going to film school and am very against it because I see it as a huge waste of time and money. The only thing people say it's useful for is networking what else does it have to offer?

#film #filmmaking #filmmaker #filmschool

Kim’s Avatar
Kim Mar 07, 2017 833 views

What's the best and most cost efficient option of Grad school for film / screenwriting students?

I'm months away from graduating with a Bachelor's in Creative Writing and Film & Video Production. My career goal is to become a fiction author and Screenwriter. I'm currently considering several universities to get my Master's in Screenwriting including, Boston University, Loyola...