Career Questions tagged Seattle

Sabrina K.’s Avatar
Sabrina K. Jan 20, 2018 392 views

Should I be worried about moving out of my home state?

I plan on moving out of California for college to go up to either Seattle or Portland. I'm also expecting to stay in the area after college instead of returning home. I'm not sure how common this is or even if it would benefit me economically. Something that really worries me is that I won't...

#portland #outofstate #seattle #college-bound #california

Paula R.’s Avatar
Paula R. Feb 10, 2016 2465 views

Should i try different jobs that are completely unrelated to my degree or go and find one that i really wanted?

So, i just recently moved here in states and i'm a fresh graduate with a degree in Bachelor in Advertising and Public Relations. I was blessed to moved here right after grad but unfortunately, i haven't been into the real world of advertising. I'm finding it hard to find a job that is an entry...

#help #personal-development #seattle #advertising #advice #depression #career-details #marketing-and-advertising #giving-advice

Haley D.’s Avatar
Haley D. Jun 27, 2016 745 views