Career Questions tagged Web

Leah A.’s Avatar
Leah A. Mar 22, 2019 112 views

How to talk to your boss about the restrictions in your position and limitations that your boss is causing?

I work as a web designer for a professor and I'm trying to replace a video recorder widget that broke before I got hired. The most I can actually do is just keep sending him recommendations about which ones to look at. But I don't have the capabilities to do a trail run of premium versions of...

#college #web #work #communication

Priya B.’s Avatar
Priya B. Oct 02, 2017 376 views

How to choose my career?

I am in 10th std .I am not able to decide what should I become.please suggest me something .But i have a feeling that i should become a #web developer.Is that good...

kayla S.’s Avatar
kayla S. Oct 19, 2016 398 views

How to land an internship ?

Could you list some advice or skills that would be beneficial for a student to acquire in order to get an internship ? #computer-science #business #engineering #web-design #web-development #web #personal-development...

#job-application

Warren F.’s Avatar
Warren F. Oct 31, 2016 751 views

What is the day in the life of a software engineer like?

I am a senior in high school wanting to go into computer science. However I am debating if I want to be a software engineer or a web developer. #software-engineering #web-development...

#web

Nidhi R.’s Avatar
Nidhi R. Oct 17, 2016 419 views

Job proffession in IT field

I am intrested in C Language what will be best profession for me.I am thinking for web development and software development too.i am so confused in which i should move forward kindly help. #software #development...

#web