Career Questions tagged Conservation Biology

Jazmin’s Avatar
Jazmin Apr 08, 2018 550 views

What careers in biology will allow me to travel often?

I have always been interested in and enjoyed traveling, and would like to pursue a career in conservation or wildlife biology. What careers in that field, if any would involve frequent traveling? #conservation #nature-conservation #wildlife-conservation #wildlife-conservation...

Jazmin’s Avatar
Jazmin Jan 24, 2018 490 views

What can I do in high school to prepare for a career in wildlife biology?

I want to pursue a career in wildlife biology or conservation biology. At my school, there are extensive programs to prepare students for a career in the medical services, and engineering. There's classes for theatre and visual arts, as well as other performing arts programs, however there does...

Katherine’s Avatar
Katherine Oct 20, 2016 849 views

What kind of careers are there in the field of ecology?

Preferably related to conservation. #biology #environmental-science #ecology #conservation #conservation-biology

Kathy’s Avatar
Kathy May 30, 2016 849 views

Degree in biology... art/environment/science?

Hello, I graduated last year with a degree in biology in Florida... I've been pre-dental since 2010. I applied last cycle with a GPA of 3.4 and a DAT score of 17. I'm aware my DAT score isn't the best, and considering how competitive the dental career is becoming, I don't expect that to be...

Darby’s Avatar
Darby May 27, 2016 725 views

Would a marine biology degree or a marine ecology degree be more beneficial to an aspiring marine biologist?

I want to become a marine biologist. I will be attending Western Washington University. From what I understand, marine ecology tends to be an easier degree to attain, so I planned to get a marine biology degree with the biology department. My dilemma is that Huxley College of the Environment...