Career Questions tagged Marriage

Bethany J.’s Avatar
Bethany J. Jan 16, 2018 375 views

When I am old enough, should I focus more on serving a mission for my church or getting married?

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and serving a mission to teach the gospel is very important to me. However, I also know that getting married is an essential part of God's plan. As I approach the age at which I will be able to serve a mission, should I be...

marriage college life-transitions missionary-work

Brylane H.’s Avatar
Brylane H. Apr 18, 2018 329 views

Getting married in college: yes or no?

I think it would be super cool and nice to have a supportive, permanent study partner, but I'd like to hear from someone actually doing it. marriage college...

married-in-college

Dierra R.’s Avatar
Dierra R. Oct 30, 2016 550 views

How will the knowledge one learns, and the experience one has change the lives of other people and create a better community, so there's more unity instead of isolation if someone were to study psychology counseling?

From a person who likes to observe someone's mental mind, how would knowing the mind, and knowing why someone does what they do help them in the future and make them become a better person. How will talking to someone and hearing their problems help you become a better person? How can sympathy...

counselor high therapy worker social counseling school marriage