Career Questions tagged Marriage

Bethany J.’s Avatar
Bethany J. Jan 16, 2018 242 views

When I am old enough, should I focus more on serving a mission for my church or getting married?

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and serving a mission to teach the gospel is very important to me. However, I also know that getting married is an essential part of God's plan. As I approach the age at which I will be able to serve a mission, should I be...

#life-transitions #marriage #missionary-work #college

Brylane H.’s Avatar
Brylane H. Apr 18, 2018 131 views

Getting married in college: yes or no?

I think it would be super cool and nice to have a supportive, permanent study partner, but I'd like to hear from someone actually doing it. #marriage #college...

#married-in-college

Dierra R.’s Avatar
Dierra R. Oct 30, 2016 412 views

How will the knowledge one learns, and the experience one has change the lives of other people and create a better community, so there's more unity instead of isolation if someone were to study psychology counseling?

From a person who likes to observe someone's mental mind, how would knowing the mind, and knowing why someone does what they do help them in the future and make them become a better person. How will talking to someone and hearing their problems help you become a better person? How can sympathy...

#social #counseling #therapy #worker #counselor #marriage #high #school

Mariah W.’s Avatar
Mariah W. Mar 02, 2015 1855 views

What education is needed to become a compliance manager?

my school project #family...

#marriage

Mariah W.’s Avatar
Mariah W. Mar 02, 2015 1031 views

Who are the largest employers for marriage and family therapist?

my school teacher wants us to do this project on careers #therapists #family-therapy #marriage-therapist #marriage-counselor...

#marriage