Career Questions tagged High

Ivana H.’s Avatar
Ivana H. Jun 17, 2021 151 views

When did you know that you truly wanted the career that you currently have?

Hi, I'm a high school student and I'm trying to think about some potential jobs and career that I want to have when I am older. I was wondering when you found out that you wanted to do the job that you have now. This includes certain experiences & more. Thank you career career-search...

high

Luyanda M.’s Avatar
Luyanda M. Apr 16, 2021 402 views

what do i need to know to study astronomy

i love the stars. and reading about space facts and theories. career career-counseling astronomy high...

John L.’s Avatar
John L. Dec 05, 2020 3390 views

What is the difference between an undergraduate and graduate?

Hello, I don't really know/understand what an undergraduate and graduate student is. student high school high-school-students college-student undergraduate...

graduate

Mykah S.’s Avatar
Mykah S. Nov 13, 2020 288 views

#GivingisCaring because I want this for my 23 year old son that has 28 high school credit to succeed.

What options does Mykah have? GivingisCaring he wants his high school diploma and we are building a computer at moment we need help. I need SSI bc limited mobility but I'm getting it done. Whom I ask can assist us in all things diploma and financial assistance and building a computer? For his...

career-choice tech

marc R.’s Avatar
marc R. Oct 23, 2020 129 views

what classes should I take if I want to become a physical trainer

I'm a sophomore in high school and I always wanted to stay active. I want to set my self the best I can to be good at my job. high...

Jose M.’s Avatar
Jose M. Aug 26, 2018 374 views

What's the best site for scholarships?

I'm a high school Senior and I need as many scholarships as I can because we are in need of financial aid but we are not U.S. Permanent residents yet, so we need as much help as we can. VISA #U.S. high school help high-school-students...

financialaid

Maria M.’s Avatar
Maria M. Mar 07, 2018 334 views

Why is PreCalculus hard for some people and not for others?

I am asking because a lot of people in my class are struggling in it except for a few people. math , high...

Albert P.’s Avatar
Albert P. Dec 10, 2016 463 views

What can I expect from college, and how can I prepare for it?

I will be going to college next fall, and I'm not sure what to expect. Many of my friends who are in college tell me conflicting stories. Some of them say that they are having a great time and they go out a lot. Some of them tell me that it is very hard academically and that they often spend...

university college school high

Dierra R.’s Avatar
Dierra R. Oct 30, 2016 570 views

How will the knowledge one learns, and the experience one has change the lives of other people and create a better community, so there's more unity instead of isolation if someone were to study psychology counseling?

From a person who likes to observe someone's mental mind, how would knowing the mind, and knowing why someone does what they do help them in the future and make them become a better person. How will talking to someone and hearing their problems help you become a better person? How can sympathy...

school worker counseling counselor therapy social high marriage