Career Questions tagged High

Dante’s Avatar
Dante Sep 15, 2021 533 views

What are some tips on learning and improving on coding java?

I am junior and have just started to learn about Java. #computer-programming #Java #high school

Ivana’s Avatar
Ivana Jun 17, 2021 328 views

When did you know that you truly wanted the career that you currently have?

Hi, I'm a high school student and I'm trying to think about some potential jobs and career that I want to have when I am older. I was wondering when you found out that you wanted to do the job that you have now. This includes certain experiences & more. Thank you #career #career-search...

Luyanda’s Avatar
Luyanda Apr 16, 2021 843 views

what do i need to know to study astronomy

i love the stars. and reading about space facts and theories. #career #career-counseling #astronomy #high school

John’s Avatar
John Dec 05, 2020 7295 views

What is the difference between an undergraduate and graduate?

Hello, I don't really know/understand what an undergraduate and graduate student is. #student #high school #high-school-students #college-student #undergraduate #graduate

Mykah’s Avatar
Mykah Nov 13, 2020 427 views

#GivingisCaring because I want this for my 23 year old son that has 28 high school credit to succeed.

What options does Mykah have? #GivingisCaring he wants his #high school diploma and we are building a computer at moment we need help. I need SSI bc limited mobility but I'm getting it done. Whom I ask can assist us in all things diploma and financial assistance and building a computer? For his...

marc’s Avatar
marc Oct 23, 2020 254 views

what classes should I take if I want to become a physical trainer

I'm a sophomore in high school and I always wanted to stay active. I want to set my self the best I can to be good at my job. #high school

onjee’s Avatar
onjee Aug 06, 2019 383 views

To have a career as an Art directo, what courses will I have to go through in college ?

#art #fine-art #college #artist #student #high school #fine art

Jose’s Avatar
Jose Aug 26, 2018 516 views

What's the best site for scholarships?

I'm a high school Senior and I need as many scholarships as I can because we are in need of financial aid but we are not U.S. Permanent residents yet, so we need as much help as we can. #VISA #U.S. #high school #help #high-school-students #financialaid

Emily’s Avatar
Emily Aug 15, 2018 387 views

I would like to become a forensic psychiatrist, what high school classes should I take to help prepare me for my college classes.

I take all advanced placement class options and am an advanced learner. #high #high-school-classes

Maria’s Avatar
Maria Mar 07, 2018 467 views

Why is PreCalculus hard for some people and not for others?

I am asking because a lot of people in my class are struggling in it except for a few people. #math , #high school

eyshea’s Avatar
eyshea Apr 18, 2017 1090 views

What do you do when you are in an interview and you are hit with a complicated question you may have trouble answering ?

i have a job interview coming soon and i want to be ready for anything #jobs #job-coaching #first-job #high #job-application

Albert’s Avatar
Albert Dec 10, 2016 547 views

What can I expect from college, and how can I prepare for it?

I will be going to college next fall, and I'm not sure what to expect. Many of my friends who are in college tell me conflicting stories. Some of them say that they are having a great time and they go out a lot. Some of them tell me that it is very hard academically and that they often spend...

Dierra’s Avatar
Dierra Oct 30, 2016 690 views

How will the knowledge one learns, and the experience one has change the lives of other people and create a better community, so there's more unity instead of isolation if someone were to study psychology counseling?

From a person who likes to observe someone's mental mind, how would knowing the mind, and knowing why someone does what they do help them in the future and make them become a better person. How will talking to someone and hearing their problems help you become a better person? How can sympathy...