Career Questions tagged High

McKenzie R.’s Avatar
McKenzie R. Aug 28, 2018 90 views
Jose M.’s Avatar
Jose M. Aug 26, 2018 141 views

What's the best site for scholarships?

I'm a high school Senior and I need as many scholarships as I can because we are in need of financial aid but we are not U.S. Permanent residents yet, so we need as much help as we can. #visa #U.S. #high school #help #high-school-students...

#financialaid

Emily F.’s Avatar
Emily F. Aug 15, 2018 110 views
Maria M.’s Avatar
Maria M. Mar 07, 2018 170 views

Why is PreCalculus hard for some people and not for others?

I am asking because a lot of people in my class are struggling in it except for a few people. #math , #high...

eyshea M.’s Avatar
eyshea M. Apr 18, 2017 596 views
Albert P.’s Avatar
Albert P. Dec 10, 2016 334 views

What can I expect from college, and how can I prepare for it?

I will be going to college next fall, and I'm not sure what to expect. Many of my friends who are in college tell me conflicting stories. Some of them say that they are having a great time and they go out a lot. Some of them tell me that it is very hard academically and that they often spend...

#college #university #school #high

Dierra R.’s Avatar
Dierra R. Oct 30, 2016 412 views

How will the knowledge one learns, and the experience one has change the lives of other people and create a better community, so there's more unity instead of isolation if someone were to study psychology counseling?

From a person who likes to observe someone's mental mind, how would knowing the mind, and knowing why someone does what they do help them in the future and make them become a better person. How will talking to someone and hearing their problems help you become a better person? How can sympathy...

#therapy #social #school #counseling #marriage #high #worker #counselor