Career Questions tagged Online College

Ashley L.’s Avatar
Ashley L. May 04, 2018 398 views

Is there such a thing as an accredited, online, FREE university?

I am so tired of debt that has accumulated from my studies. I want to learn and grow and have a brighter future, but the more I study, the heavier my debt load becomes. I am applying for scholarships, however, they of course do not guarantee funding. So, is there a university that one does not...

university debt online student-debt online-college finance

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 15, 2018 498 views

Best online college programs?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! college online...

online-college eschool online-degree

Benjamin B.’s Avatar
Benjamin B. May 15, 2018 375 views

Should I physically go to college for the experience or simply go for the degree with online courses?

Online college courses are more flexible. They allow me to work towards my degree from anywhere, and I can work them around my schedule. I can also save time and money by earning a degree through online courses. However, part of what I look forward to in college is the social life and...

college online-college decision-making

Chalee M.’s Avatar
Chalee M. May 10, 2018 409 views

How can I take online college classes while in highschool?

So that I can do it as soon as possible because I want to get a job with my dream job of being a pediatric nurse and save money to travel while I’m still young!! online-learning online-college e-learning distance-learning pediatricnurse...

nursing

Melissa M.’s Avatar
Melissa M. Mar 05, 2018 278 views

What is the best strategy for excelling in online college?

I am returning to college for the first time after 20 years. I am pursuing a BA in Computer Software Development. This is the first time taking online courses. I am nervous and would like to know any tricks to making sure I succeed. online-college success-strategy...

retuning-student

Jackie G.’s Avatar
Jackie G. Feb 06, 2017 1444 views

Is there a negative stigma with online degrees?

Are online degrees and certificates looked down upon or considered less than traditional education? college degrees online-learning...

online-college