Career Questions tagged On Campus

Cole C.’s Avatar
Cole C. Jan 16, 2018 359 views

Regarding a roomate, what would be the proper etiquette on who should bring what?

Rooming with another person is a big change, so I was curious on how to best assign duties. dorms college college-advice Roommates Housing...

on-campus

Corrine C.’s Avatar
Corrine C. Apr 17, 2018 350 views

What if I really hate my roommate after six months????

My roommate in the dorm will be my best friend. I love her but a little afraid.roommate college dorming housing campus-housing...

on-campus

Kasey E.’s Avatar
Kasey E. Mar 12, 2018 272 views

Is it better to live on or off campus in college?

My parents are trying to get me to live with them off campus while I'm in college, but I want to stay on campus to try to be more independent. housing on-campus...

off-campus

Yazmeen M.’s Avatar
Yazmeen M. Jan 24, 2018 279 views

Am I allowed to continue living on campus if I take classes over the break?

I want to keep in practice over the breaks in college, so I plan to take courses during that time....

on-campus

Merenda M.’s Avatar
Merenda M. Jan 20, 2018 320 views

Should I Stay on Campus for the First Year and Why?

Why is it important to stau on campus the first year?...

on-campus

Brittany S.’s Avatar
Brittany S. Oct 21, 2016 588 views
Brynna S.’s Avatar
Brynna S. May 18, 2016 492 views

Is living on campus when you have the option to live at home a smart decision?

I want to become an independent person and feel what it's like to live away from my parents, but the university I will be attending for my Bachelor's is in the same city that I currently live in and my mom's office is down the street from campus. I know it would save me money and I don't know...

on-campus college-life money scholarships housing

Michaela B.’s Avatar
Michaela B. Feb 25, 2015 993 views

What is the best way to get involved on campus?

I want to get involved on campus but don't know how college student help on-campus...

extracurricular

Maeve K.’s Avatar
Maeve K. Apr 29, 2014 961 views

Is it better to live on campus or off campus after your first year of college?

I have heard that living on campus is better for academic success. Is that true? Where I am going to college there is not that much housing on campus or off campus close to school. Where would it be better to live? college colleges housing on-campus...

off-campus