Career Questions tagged Computer_Science

Mariam A.’s Avatar
Mariam A. Dec 18, 2019 609 views

What should I do in order to simplify my preference if I have several majors in mind that are very different?

As I explored more majors and explored all my interests and how I could pursue them, I settled on a couple which I was told is expected. The thing is my options are extremely varied and do not relate to each other at all which is now causing a problem as i'm choosing my classes for my future...

medicine english university computer_science biology major cybersecurity undecided journalism

Steele S.’s Avatar
Steele S. Jan 16, 2017 537 views

What are the common programs(Spring, Hibernate, MySQL) that you have found most jobs use in conjunction with Java or C++/C# Programming?

Many jobs that require a coding language also request the knowledge of certain other programs as well, so seeking out what those programs are is important when those programs are not typically part of a Computer Science degree....

computer_science