Career Questions tagged Specialization

Lindsey’s Avatar
Lindsey Mar 26, 2018 469 views

How does a veterinarian maintain the health and well-being of competition sporthorses?

I am a pre-vet college student that is interested in specializing in equine medicine. What preventative measures can be taken to minimize long term damage, and if a major accident were to occur what are the best possible treatment plans available? #pre-veterinary-medicine #equine #veterinary...

Zoe’s Avatar
Zoe Oct 12, 2016 834 views

Should I pursue the Marketing and Information Systems degree?

I've reached the point in my academic career wherein I must make a choice. I'm applying for transfer, and I have to choose my concentration for my major. I am very apprehensive and scared in making the choice. I am a business major and am presently taking some more business-oriented courses:...

Cynthia’s Avatar
Cynthia May 19, 2016 662 views

Should I major in general biology or a specific branch of biology?

I want to major in biology, but I am unsure of whether I should keep it general or choose something such as cell biology or human biology. Would general biology be a better choice in terms of finding a job in the sense that it can be applied to a vast variety of jobs as opposed to a specific...