Career Questions tagged Healthcare Administration

Brinity J.’s Avatar
Brinity J. Sep 01, 2017 282 views

what course do you need to take to become a neonatal nurse?

I need to know if this a career I should pursue for myself since I love helping other. #nursing...

#healthcare-administration

Gregory H.’s Avatar
Gregory H. May 17, 2016 487 views

How would you describe the corporate atmosphere in a dentist office?

My plan after obtaining my undergrad degree is to go to dentistry school and become an dentist. #healthcare #dentistry #orthodontist #healthcare-administration #healthcare-management...

#oral-surgery

Kristian L.’s Avatar
Kristian L. Aug 17, 2016 471 views

What is the best way to go about searching for medical internships?

I'm studying to become a doctor and I want to be able to have a little experience in the medical field while taking classes to help my job process go smoother when applying once I get all my certifications and degrees....

#healthcare-administration

Danica F.’s Avatar
Danica F. May 26, 2016 665 views

Am I pursuing the right Degree?

I am currently in my second year working towards a Bachelors in Business with an emphasis in Operations management. My end goal is to run a non-profit hospital that will serve rural areas. Initially I was working towards a Bachelors in Health Care Administration, yet people I spoke to in that...

#healthcare-administration #degree #career-choice #business #career-advice #college-advice