Career Questions tagged Lgbtq

Brianna’s Avatar
Brianna Mar 21, 2022 304 views

How would you Treat an LGBTQ+ / POC in the health industry

The reason i ask this is because It is 2022 and the Medical Industry still treat there LGBTQ+ /POC nurse community with utmost disrespect by staff and patients which i find very hurtful why is that they cannot be treated with respect also .

Sunnia’s Avatar
Sunnia Jun 22, 2021 342 views

I don’t have one .

My name sunnia , I’m quite but when it’s time to talk I’m going to participate . I don’t like groups n crowds . I’m independent but struggle sometimes . I’m a lesbian and my label is a stem .. I like whatever is going to get me to the money .. I like being active . #money #lgbtq #nonchalant

Abby’s Avatar
Abby Dec 16, 2020 674 views

What is an appropriate but subtle way to indicate my non-binary identity on a resume?

I've decided on adding my pronouns (they/them) to the header, but was wondering if anyone had any other ideas!

#lgbtq #nonbinary #gender #resume #student #job-interview #interview-skills

Rachael’s Avatar
Rachael Mar 26, 2020 502 views

What direction should I take, I'm great at comms and work with refugees and LGTBQ seniors

my BA is in International Relations. I have volunteered in 8 refugee camps in Greece with Syrian and Iraqi refugees. This work was perfect because I was in charge of comms state-side and worked on the ground in Greece, accessing needs, mitigating issues, and being surrounded by people and a...

aaron’s Avatar
aaron Jan 22, 2018 576 views

yo so like i want to be an interior decorator. how would i start my career

I've always been passionate about home decor. so much so that sometimes when i go to IKEA i rearrange the home models into something a little more "fung suei". i feel as if i could make a lot of homes FABULOUS and help a lot of people bring some culture into their homes, but i have no idea...